Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Zoe Happy On It Takes Two

Zoe Ball has stated that, while she enjoyed standing in for Claudia on Strictly, she's not after a permanent gig. But she would step again if duty called.

ITV reports that Zoe said at the Mum Of The Year Awards: "It was a strange time because obviously it was in the worst circumstances that I stood in for Claudia, but it turned out okay and everyone was very welcoming. It was great to be able to do that for a mate and say: 'Don't worry, I'll be there.' It was great fun and it was wonderful to wear a big frock and Tess was so supportive. But I think It Takes Two is my home, and Tess and Clauds are the main hosts. But they know I am on call should they need me at any time. Anyway, I'm much more comfortable in trousers."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home