Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Ian Waite: "I'd Probably Say Yes"

Ian Waite would "probably say yes" if he was asked to return to the main series of Strictly.

Ian, who is currently performing on The People's Strictly For Comic Relief, told DigitalSpy"I absolutely love the show, and obviously I've been on It Takes Two for the last four years. And it's always really lovely to come back and do the specials - yes, you know what, if they asked me, I'd probably say yes. But I love being connected with the show and doing the specials and doing It Takes Two and presenting, so I do so much for Strictly at the moment. It's lovely. I love it."

Come on BBC, invite him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home