Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

First Names Confirmed For Strictly Tour

Frankie Bridge and Thom Evans were announced this morning as the first celebrities joining the Strictly Come Dancing Live tour in the new year.

On joining the tour, Frankie said: “My Strictly journey has only just begun and I’m loving every moment. I’m really excited to be a part of the 2015 tour. It will be a bit strange performing in arenas without my band mates, but I can’t wait to see all the Strictly fans who have supported me throughout the TV series and get my dancing shoes on again.”

Thom said: “It’s sad to be out of the TV Show as I don’t think I got the chance to show my full potential, but I’m really excited to be invited to perform on the Strictly tour and can’t wait to get back on the dance floor! I’m told that performing in the arenas is completely different to the TV studio, so this will be a chance to really let loose and have some fun out there. Roll on January!”

After her successful stint co-presenting the main show on Saturday night, Zoe Ball returns to the tour as host.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home