Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Erin Boag Introduces Baby Ewan

Former Strictly pro Erin Boag gave birth to son Ewan on 24th April, and is showing him to the world for the first time in this week's Hello! magazine.

It just so happens that 24th April was also her husband Peter's 50th birthday. She told the magazine: "As I was being taken to the delivery room, I said I wanted Peter to hold him first. When Ewan was born, they wrapped him up, handed him to Peter and I said, ‘Happy Birthday.’ It was a moment I’ll treasure forever."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


She also reveals how she told Strictly bosses that she wasn't returning: "We went to see producers in early June and I said, 'Thank you very much, but no thank you.' It was a bit of a shock to them. It was sad, but I was ready. I'd done ten series – it was a great time in my life and I have very happy memories. I loved every series I did, every partner I had. I went out on a high."
 
You can read the whole interview in this week's Hello! magazine (issue 1329).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home