Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, April 04, 2014

Sir Bruce Leaves Strictly

Sir Bruce Forsyth is stepping down from presenting the main series of Strictly Come Dancing, the BBC have announced this afternoon. He will still be involved in pre-recorded specials.

In a statement, Sir Bruce said: “After 10 wonderful years and 11 series, I believe it is now the right time to step down from the rigours of presenting the Strictly live shows. I am very proud of what the show has achieved and confident it will entertain the nation for many years to come. I am also delighted that by presenting the Christmas and Children in Need shows I will continue to have a strong association with Strictly. In addition, I am looking forward to the specials planned with the BBC as well as some live theatre shows, so before anyone asks.... I am not retiring quite yet!”

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I work at the beeb , and Bruce jumped before he was pushed !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home