Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Beckham Seal Of Approval For Strictly

Apparently Victoria Beckham loves Strictly Come Dancing, because it brings her whole family together.

The List reports that Kristina Rihanoff revealed the news in an interview with the Sun On Sunday"I had the pleasure of talking to Victoria and I just found her so lovely. She was asking me a lot about the show. She knew so much about how I had done with my partner Ben Cohen. I was a little surprised actually. She knew if he'd had a good week doing ballroom and a bad week the next. Very specific stuff. For example, she said she liked his lifts which shows she must really be paying attention! It was nice to know she is watching with her family. She was very sweet about her family spending quality time together for Strictly. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home