Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sophie Ellis Bextor: Strictly Was "Completely Terrifying"

Sophie Ellis Bextor has revealed that Strictly was the scariest thing she has done in her career, and now puts other things into perspective.

She told the Sunday Express: “It was completely terrifying – easily the scariest thing I've ever done. I never got to the point where I thought, ‘OK, I can do this,’ but I loved learning a new dance each week. The thrill of starting something on a Monday and performing it live on a Saturday was insane. You were on a permanent high, running on all this adrenaline. Anything I've done subsequently I think, ‘I can’t get nervous about this when I've had to do a paso doble on a live show.’”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home