Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Congratulations, Vincent!

Congratulations to Vincent Simone, who has revealled that he popped the question to his partner Susan on Christmas Day.

He told Hello!: "I went with my heart on the spur of the moment on Christmas morning and gave her a Christmas card in which I wrote: "Will you marry me?" I am a bit of a showman and had hoped to do something spectacular but both Susan and myself have travelled and lived exciting lives so I thought perhaps the most surprising gesture of all would be to do something understated in our cosy home on Christmas Day. Whilst she was reading the card, I did a pirouette and presented her with the ring on bended knee. I was quite emotional."

Vincent admitted that his time in the jungle on I'm A Celebrity... was the catalist: "[It] made me realise how important our life together is to me. Going back to basics made me appreciate how full my life is and how lucky I am. We only have one chance in this life, and I want to make it the best I can."

Vincent and Susan have two sons together - Luca and Mateo.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not Strictly dancing but a fun dance for sure

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVKrgqemwYY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home