Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, January 03, 2014

Friday Flashback

Since there are rumours that Kelly Brook could be joining Dancing With The Stars this Spring, I thought I would take a look at one of Kelly's Strictly performances this week.

Kelly was an all rounder, strong at both ballroom and latin. It was difficult to choose which of her dances to focus on, so I opted for one of my favourites of hers - the Viennese waltz.

Kelly & Brendan's Viennese waltz, Series 5, Week 6



At the time I wrote:

I loved Brendan's interpretation of the Viennese waltz. Fantastic musicality. It was fabulous. It was great to see Kelly & Brendan back on form. Loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home