Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ashley's Workload Worries

Ashley Taylor Dawson has admitted that he is worries about the workload of working on both Hollyoaks and Strictly at the same time.

He told FemaleFirst: "I'm worried, I don't know how I'm going to cope. It's been mental. We know storylines six months ahead and mine was always going to be pretty strong this year. My producer's biggest worry was taking me out of things, especially when my storyline has been going on for a while. He was at EastEnders last year when Scott Maslen did it. He said, 'You're going to come to me in two months' time, your eyes will be bleeding, you'll be crying and asking for time off. You won't get it.' I was like, 'OK, then.'"

It's almost a tradition for soap actors to have difficult storylines at the same time as being on the show. As well as Scott, it happened to Matt Di Angelo and Sarah Manners. Of course, Ashley has the added pressure of a new baby, too.

Chin up, Ashley. It's character building!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home