Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Ben Cohen Will Give 100%

Ben Cohen promises to give his best, and that will be good enough.

He told Reveal magazine: "I'm not in competition with other people in my eyes, I just want to do the best I can. If someone's better than me on the day then fine, I've given it 100% and that's all I can give. I don't have any preconceived ideas of where I want to come in the show. For me it's going to be week by week. You won't know the dance, and you'll only be as good as your last week and your last dance. If you're here the next week you'll learn something else."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home