Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Next! Peter Andre...

Peter Andre has revealed that he has turned down Strictly for the past four years because it's too big a commitment, and he's not that keen on the outfits.

He told DigitalSpy: "I really like [Strictly] because I've danced for years, but it's quite a few months you have to do it... I see my future in presenting, this is what I love more than anything. I would love to do a show like Strictly one day but right now I am excited about the offers on the table from elsewhere. 
The other thing is that I could not see myself wearing the spandex. I could do everything else on that show, except for wearing those tight trousers. I think the outfits look great on the girls and some of the guys can pull it off, but it just doesn't suit me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home