Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

More Olympians For Strictly?

The BBC are looking to invite more Olympians onto the show this year, and are looking to gold medallist Jessica Ennis. And Jessica is keen to participate.

Jessica told The Sun: “I’m a big fan of Strictly and I thought Louis [Smith] did amazingly well. I’d love to do it but think when it came to dancing live on TV I’d be terrified and probably rubbish. I like to believe I’ve got some sort of rhythm but I think learning a completely new set of skills and doing the dances would be incredibly difficult and a real challenge but it would be one I’d enjoy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home