Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Top Hat And Kane

Comedian Russell Kane has revealed that he would like to do Strictly Come Dancing, but maybe not this year.

The Irish Independent reports that Russell told Nick Grimshaw on Radio 1:  "I don't know if I would do it this year just because I've got so much going on - not that they've called me. But I think I can see myself calling them and begging them in a few years."

I would love to see Russell do it. His performance of Beyonce's Single Ladies on Let's Dance was simply brilliant, and he would be so much fun.

Go on BBC, make the call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home