Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rebecca Adlington Still Wants To Do Strictly

Rebecca Adlington's name has been linked with Strictly since 2008, but now that she's retired from competitive swimming, she's keen to give the show a go.

The List reports that Rebecca said: "I'd definitely love to do [Strictly], oh my God. I'd be rubbish though - I can't dance! I don't want people to get the impression that I can because I really can't but I think it looks so much fun doesn't it? "It's nice to do something where you can learn something new, without a doubt. But I can't dance now, everyone takes the mickey out of how I dance because I dance like a mum."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home