Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Victoria Feels "Vulnerable"

Victoria Pendleton has reveled that she finds the whole marking/voting system on Strictly really hard, because she doesn't know where she is in the competition.

Writing in her Radio Times diary column, she said: "When I was cycling I would go out and do the best I could – I succeeded or failed on that. Now I have no control over my fate once the dance is over. It all rests in the hands of the judges and the public. All I can do is my best and hope that people vote for me. To be honest, it makes me feel vulnerable."

She also admits how much she's enjoyed being pampered on the show, after years of unglamourous, male-dominated cycling: "Every girl should have the chance to be on Strictly for the day – have their hair and makeup done, try on the amazing dresses, learn to dance with a gorgeous man like Brendan! Someone should organise a Strictly experience for all of the girls out there so that everyone can feel like a princess for the day. Maybe that’s what I’ll do when I leave the show!"

Please do, Victoria. I'll be first in the queue to sign up for that. In fact, if there are any TV producers or publishers reading who want to give me a Strictly makeover - please get in touch! Email address is at the top of the page...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home