Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Next! Derren Brown...

Mind controller Derren Brown is the latest in a looooooong line of celebrities who claims to have turned down Strictly Come Dancing. Despite having danced in his university days, he decided he did not want to participate.

DigitalSpy reports that Derren told this week's Heat magazine: "I politely declined. I'd be terrified of being shit. I never took it that seriously. I just thought it was fun. All I really knew was the routines I was doing. I didn't develop general dancing skills."

His past experience put him off dancing again: "Doing it pretty much killed any love I had for dancing. It's very contained and regulated - or at least that was my experience of it. Once I started doing ballroom dancing, I lost the ability to just relax and dance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home