Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Oh No They're Not! Oh Yes They Are!

We haven't even cracked open our Easter eggs, but plans for the festive season are already in place.

Craig Revel Horwood is to reprise his role as the wicked queen in Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs. But this time he's joined by Ann Widdecombe who will play the queen's servant Widdy.

The pair, who teamed up for the Strictly tour, will tread the boards this Christmas at The Orchard theatre in Dartford (so perhaps Len will pop in to watch!).

Ann told the News Shopper: “I can hardly believe all the wonderful opportunities which have opened up through Strictly Come Dancing. Craig and I have had enormous fun on the tour of the show and I am sure we can make that fun infectious during the run of Snow White.”

I have seen Craig in panto the past two years, and he was divine. Having Ann on board will mean a re-working of the script, so I'm sure I'll be seeing it again in 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home