Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Craig's Not Scared Of Ann

Craig Revel Horwood is not scared of Ann Widdecombe, as she is on his patch - the dancefloor.

He told the Sunday Mercury: “Of course I’m not scared of her. She should be scared of me. I would be terrified if I had to go up against her in a political debate, but the show is about dancing so she’s not on her turf. She does have a wonderful gift of the gab, but this is something I know about and she doesn’t, so I have an advantage.”

He says he is in favour of this year's changes: “I like the new set and the new professional dancers, and the calibre of the cast is far higher than last year. There were two too many couples last year with 16, you couldn’t focus. But now we’re down to 14 again. The BBC has got it right this year and we’re back on track.”

He also thinks it's a good thing to bring in new dancers: "You have to have change if you want to keep it fresh. If I was directing the show, I’d change it every year to keep people on their toes. Not Bruce Forsyth, though. There’s a mine of theatrical splendour there and there’s no-one in this country like him. We’re lucky to have him.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home