Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pamela Reveals Strictly's Dark Secret

Pamela Stephenson has written a column for The Guardian in which she reveals a long-kept Strictly secret - the glitterball is made from polystyrene!

She speaks openly of her recently acquired love of fake tan: "My initial resistance (my children have begged me to avoid turning orange) lasted a mere 10 days, before I entered the backstage misting booth like a lamb to the slaughter. I awoke next morning with the smell of baked vinyl emanating from my skin."

She goes on to speak, in intimate detail, about the beauty regime Strictly requires. He husband has nicknamed her whitened teeth the "fridge doors".

The column is quite long, but very entertaining, so go and have a read if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home