Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Jimi's James Jordan Nightmare

Jimi Mistry has revealed that he was delighted to be partnered with Flavia, after having a dream that he had ended up with James.

He told the Sunday Mercury: “I woke up in a cold sweat after dreaming I had to dance with James Jordan! It was the night before the show where we met our partners. It was so lucid, it was frightening. I was in the studio and they said: ‘Your partner will be James Jordan’. He said to me: ‘We’re going to be great’, while I said: ‘That’s not really supposed to happen, is it?’. Meanwhile the voiceover was going: ‘This is a surprise twist this year, Jimi is dancing with a man’. I was horrified! James is a great guy but I really don’t want to dance with him.”

His actual partner, Flavia, is working him hard: “Flavia is very good at cracking the whip and I don’t think I’ve ever worked quite so hard.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home