Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anton: "I'm Making An Album"

Anton had a chat with Celebs On Sunday recently, and there were a few revealations. Worth a read, but here are some highlights:

On his sexiest dance moves: "The horizontal rumba! Or maybe my smouldering foxtrot. It’s the closeness of the dance that always does it for me."

On his best celebrity partner: "For unachieved talent, I would have to say Kate Garraway. You could see the talent was there, but we just couldn’t get it out of her. I think she definitely had potential."

On Arlene: "I think everybody on the show misses Arlene, but she did the Strictly tour this year, so she is still involved. Have I heard if Alesha’s doing the show again next year? I’ve got no idea, but I’d like to know. Then again, I don’t even know if I’m doing it yet…"

On the other judges: "The judges are hysterical. They’ve become caricatures of themselves. Bruno Tonioli’s become more Hollywood since he’s been working in America. He’s become completely ridiculous. Craig Revel Horwood has become more of a theatre queen than ever, and Len Goodman’s getting more and more like an East End godfather. I love them all."

On something you won't already know: "I’m making an album. People always say to me, ‘Anton, I’ve got no music to dance to’, so I’m making an album that features a mix of music that people can put on and do foxtrots and quicksteps to whenever they want. The songs will all be recognisable tunes. It won’t be the obvious Rat Pack kind of stuff; it will be more like Cole Porter and Fred Astaire."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home