Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Austin's A Tan Fan

Austin has been enjoying his return to Strictly - with last night's jive performance being followed by an appearance in the Christmas special, and then the tour after Christmas.

He's especially keen to get back to the fake tan! He told the Sunday Mercury: “I’m looking forward to getting back into the fake tan habit. It really does make you feel better, especially in the winter when you’re looking all pasty. I’ve been on multiple holidays this year to top up my tan, but it’s worn off now. When I was doing the show last year, I tried to go a few weeks without the fake tan and the others complained I was letting the side down. So I went with the flow and joined in.”

For the tour, Austin will be partner with Lilia. He's looking forward to dancing with her, and wants to win: "We get on well, she’s a good girl and likes a laugh. I will be out to win every night. On the TV show everyone says ‘It’s fine, I’m just enjoying the journey’. But I want to win every single night, just to annoy James Jordan!"

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I havent been watching SCD, because i hate Alesha and want Arlene back. But i intend to watch the Christmas one to see Austin dance again........go Austin, and i hope you win on the tour!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home