Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vincent & Rachel: "Meant To Be"?

Vincent Simone knew he was destined to partner Rachel Stevens. He'd admired her from afar.

According to the Press Association, Vincent told Closer magazine: "I saw her at the ballet long before she was asked to do Strictly Come Dancing and I said to my friend: 'Look at that beautiful woman. I would do anything to go over and talk to her.' That tells me it was meant to be."

Vincent also joked that he might not be able to 'hold thy peace' at Rachel's wedding: "Someone's going to have to tie me down at the ceremony because I'm going to somersault on to a chair and scream for it to stop! But seriously, I think I'll have to stay at home because I'll cry too much - it will be very emotional for me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home