Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Video

Rachel and Tom spoke to the Manchester Evening News last week.

Rachel admits that she over-indulged over Christmas: "We had four months of really intense training for Strictly and then a couple of weeks off over Christmas where I ate practically my own body weight in food. I've been so used to dancing burning off whatever I ate for so long that it's been a bit of a shock to the system, but then we all over-indulge at Christmas, don't we?"

I'm sure the tour is keeping her trim now. And if not, the forums will speculate that she is pregnant...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home