Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Arlene Interview

Barely a week goes by without an interview with Arlene Phillips.

This week she answers the same questions you've heard her answer before, this time for the The Guardian.

She says she'd have like to have seen Austin in the final and that the only participant she's really had a soft spot for was Mark.

One thing I didn't know was that she once babysat Ridley Scott's kids and he gave her a break: "I saw Molly Molloy teaching modern American jazz in London and that was it. I had no money, no job, no place to stay, and I went to work as a babysitter for Ridley Scott, because Molly knew him. She was choreographing commercials for him. She went to Paris to do a job and Ridley had a commercial to choreograph and he asked me to do it. I took to it like a duck to water."

You can listen to the interview here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home