Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cherie: "This Is The Hardest Thing I've Ever Done"

Cherie Longhi is having a blast being a part of Strictly.

She told the Daily Mail how overwhelmed she has been by all the support she has had: "Everywhere I go, people wish me good luck, cabbies toot their horns. It's lovely. I have a theory: in straitened times, there's nothing like a bit of unapologetic escapism."

She explains that she and James are getting on like a house on fire: "We clicked from the word go. He's very direct, but with a playful sense of fun. All of which is good because you have to acquire an instant relationship when you dance, a chemistry. You get very close very quickly. Well, your hands are all over each other. It's a short cut to a form of professional intimacy."

Professional intimacy. What a fantastic way to describe how dancers have to have. I wish more male dancers in my classes would understand that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home