Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Lesson 17

We had an action-packed lesson last week.

We went back over the foxtrot for the first time in ages, and I was relieved to find that I could actually still remember it.

We then did the quickstep again. I'm told I have very quick lock steps. I thought that was a prerequisite for the quickstep...

We finished with the dreaded samba. It was the class' first go at the samba. I have only dabbled with it in the past anyway. It's all about the steps at the moment. I love it when I'm not forced to attempt the correct action. I can't see the teacher teaching hip action with the same flair as Tamara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home