Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Strictly No Richard

Now magazine reports that Richard Madeley denies that he wants to take part in the next series of Strictly. So yet again we have to listen to him tell us how he's turned down the chance to appear. Yawn!

He wrote in his Daily Express column: "I do think it's the best entertainment show on the box and I would get a kick out of taking part, but I genuinely don't have the time, or, rather more importantly, the latent ability. I've regretfully passed on Strictly's kind invitations to dance like I've never danced before. They're not wrong – I have never danced before."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home