Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Ian: Camilla Is On Loan

Ian Waite has posted a message on his website to let everyone know that Camilla is only 'on loan' to Brendan for Eurovision and that their partnership is as solid as ever.

"Camilla will be dancing with Brendan in the Eurovision Dance Contest as I was unable to due to prior work engagements. Like SCD I will be lending my partner out as a one-off! This will be Camilla and Brendan's 'last dance' together and we are looking forward to our shows continuing into 2008."

It certainly raised a few eyebrows in forumland when Camilla was partnered with Brendan. I think it is a great shame that Ian is unable to participate in Eurovision. I enjoy his partnership with Camilla very much. But I'm sure Brendan & Camilla will do a fantastic job.

Ian also says he's looking forward to SCD5. Can't wait to see who he is partnered with. I'm very fond of Ian and would love to see him do well again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home