Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boogie Ben

DanceX host Ben Shepherd might be able to show the contestants how it's done. He has admitted to the Manchester Evening News that he has a degree in Dance.

Dancing helped Ben to pull the girl who later became his wife.

"I met my wife at university, and I found out recently that she used to find it really attractive watching me dance - it was different from anything she was used to seeing. I think she misses it more than I do."

Perhaps it helped that he steered clear of dodgy dance attire.

"I never did get a leotard. They always insisted that I should, but I got some old school Adidas tracksuit bottoms that were a bit tight and that sufficed!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home