Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Bruno: "This Is Nothing Like Strictly"

Bruno has spoken to The Sun about Dance X.

“This is nothing like Strictly Come Dancing, this is young and sexy. Strictly is all about ballroom dancing, but Dance X is about creating a whole new group of dancers who can also sing.”

Bruno also talks about breaking into the dance world.

“My parents didn’t want me to dance so I had to run away when I got my first job at 18. It was with a French touring company so I packed my bag and went to Paris and I never went back. My mother was devastated, bless her, but I had no choice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home