Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

At Last: The SCD Ringtone

For over two years I have had a self-composed monotone version of the Strictly Come Dancing ringtone on my phone. I was pretty proud of it, actually.

I got a new phone on Saturday. Finally. It has a camera and does real tones. This is a big thrill for me.

So, after sending my monotone to my new phone and deciding it sounded really crap on such a lovely new phone, I thought I'd have a look around to see if I could fine a better one.

Top hit when Googling "Strictly Come Dancing ringtone" was the BBC Shop. It seems that since 21st December, you've been able to buy your own SCD ringtone for the bargain price of £3. I decided it was worth it, so I'm finally the owner of the proper theme tune on my phone.

If anyone has a composer on their Nokia phone (remember those?) and would like my self-composed SCD monotone, please email me and I'll send you the notes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home