Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Emma Bunton: "I've Found Muscles I Never Knew I Had!"

There is a lengthy interview with Emma in today's Mirror. In this one she talks about Jade and those Spice reunion rumours (again!), but the bulk of the interview is about Emma's body and shape.

She talks about the difficulty of growing up in front of the media, and the pressure that comes with it.

"I'm not a huge gym fan. I go out with my girlfriends and we love our pizza and wine."

My kind of girl!

"[Strictly] has been the best exercise I've ever had. I don't know if I've lost weight, but I feel more toned. The paso doble is all about using your arms and the cha-cha is all about your legs. So each dance has worked different bits of me - I've found muscles I never knew I had!"

She also mentions how she'd like to do well, for Darren as well as for herself.

"Part of the pressure is knowing Darren would like to win, so I hope I can do it for him. But he knows how hard we've worked, so hopefully he'll forgive me!"

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home