Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Woman's Weekly

Darren and Lilia are on the cover of the Woman's Weekly Christmas issue. In the 2-page atricle, they talk about growing up, meeting and realising that they sould be more than just dance partners.

I'm slightly scared that I'm actually a few months older than Lilia. I always presumed she was older than me, probably because she's been married for so long.

The magazine is still in the shops, so I won't post the whole article. But thanks to Aimee_642 of the Darren & Lilia Forum, here is a scan of the front cover. You can find thew whole article on the forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home