Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

TV Times

Anton, Louisa and Claire are on the cover of this week's TV Times, looking fabulous.

It does strike me as a little odd that they are not with their own partners, but it's great to see Strictly getting the main shot on the front cover.



Sadly, I hear that this is also the magazine in which Craig 'voiced his opinions'. I haven't seen a copy myself.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I suspect Claire and Louisa are pictured with Anton because they are more recognisable faces than Jan Ravens. Although I'm sure that Claire just pictured with Brendan would have shifted as many copies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home