Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Press Red For Expert Commentary

For the first time, Strictly Come Dancing will feature red button interactivity for digital viewers.

You can press red for thoughts and comments from former pro Philip Jackson.

The BBC website has more details.

I'm not sure how I feel about this innovation. I think it's a good idea, but I do really like to come to my own opinions before the judges say their stuff. I think having commentary would take this away from me. But for a slightly less critical audience, this might add a nice extra dimension.

I wish I could experience the show both ways. Perhaps I should tape the main TV with the commentary, and watch it first time through on the other TV. One to ponder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home