Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Nervous Nicole

It seems Louisa and Emma were not the only ones feeling nervous on Saturday night!

Nicole Cutler has written a blog entry, detailing her excitement and nerves at dancing a samba with Matthew during Simon Webbe's performance on Saturday night, as well as taking part in the pro's jive and providing red button commentary (which I have to admit I haven't ventured into yet).

"I think I was more nervous than I have ever been in any competition [Matthew and I] did together and that takes some doing."

Well, it certainly didn't show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home