Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Malteasergate: The Trouble Continues

It seems that relations between Georgina and James have not improved since the Malteasergate affair earlier in the week.

According to source of all truth, The Sun, the pair have now cancelled all of their future training sessions.

According to the paper, James told bosses, "I am cancelling practices with her. I'd do anything to make the show good but I've got the laziest cow ever."

I'm beginning to wonder if this story is been exaggerated by the red-tops. Everybody loves a bit of drama, and for once it's not about Brendan! Unless I hear something more concrete, I'm going to be taking this one with a pinch of salt.

There's also a non-story (with a picture) about James' rage at Spoony looking at Ola's chest. Utter kack! I know from experience that pictures (or screen caps in this case) can be misconstrued because of perspective. And I don't believe the bit about James being cross, even if he did ban their kiss at the end of their kiss routine. And I'm not sure I believe that either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home