Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Got A Mention on Capital Gold!

I sent a question to Paul Coyte on Capital Gold, to ask Anton if he'd be a part of the newly announced SCD4 (as well as telling him he's fabulous!). I knew the answer would probably be "Yes" and indeed it was.

I had a silly grin on my face while listening. I missed a bit of the interview because Emma B had the audacity to ask me a work question while I was listening!

Anton was canvassing votes on air and I emailed Paul again to say that I would vote for Anton. I then got an email back saying: Anton says "Louise, thanks very much. I'm officially off and running" x x. So I am OFFICIALLY Anton's first voter. Now what's that number? 09011...

I'm gutted about Saturday. They have this thing going on in Trafalgar Square, but I've arranged to go to Hertford to visit Emma S and Jenny. Jen offered to rearrange, but we've had it in the diary for ages and I want to see their lovely new homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home