Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Embrace the Island!

My Capital Gold fame continues.

Paul Coyte was talking about how Love Island is really good, but it's a guilty pleasure and he doesn't tell anyone he's watching.

I emailed in straight away and said "I'm totally hooked on Love Island, too! But I'm proud of it. Say it loud, say it proud. Embrace the Island.".

Next thing, his producer calls and asks if I'll have a chat with Paul. Of course I said yes, and within 20 seconds I was on air. I said how compelling it is, how Sophie is a mental bunny boiler, and how everyone should 'Embrace the Island'. It was cool.

I emailed Paul again after to say it was good to chat to him. His response? "You have coined a phrase Louise! We SHALL embrace!!!"

Wicked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home