Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 02, 2019

Celebrity No. 5: Catherine Tyldsley

Yesterday on This Morning, former Coronation Street actor Catherine Tyldsley was announced as the fifth participant on Strictly.

I know about as much about Catherine as I do about Saffron. 

Catherine went to acting school, but doesn't appear to have done anything musical, so we'll have to wait and see if she can light up the ballroom floor. I have to admit I'm pretty indifferent about her inclusion at the moment. But I felt the same about so many participants, and by Christmas I will be smitten. Or not. Either way, I'll have an opinion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home