Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Helen: "I'm Just Loving It!"

Helen George is loving her Strictly experience so far, although she is nervous about taking to the floor.

She told What's On TV: "I'm just loving it! I've been smiling so much for the last few days – the physical exertion of it makes me smile. It's all starting to feel real now."

Helen doesn't know what all the dances are, though: "I don't even know what they all are! I've purposely not watched old episodes of Strictly, so that I don't scare myself. What's the one where they wear a flower behind their ear? Is that the Argentine Tango? Probably that."

Helen is starting her Strictly 'journey' (first use this series!) with the waltz this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home