Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Twitter Paddles!

Many people hand craft their own Strictly paddles to hold up in their living rooms. Others print them from the BBC website. Or use those rubbish ones you get with the live tour programme.

But tomorrow, you can get involved with a set of Twitter hashtag emojis.

Tweet using the hashtag #Strictly plus the score you want to give - eg #Strictly7, (or #Strictly2 if you want to channel your inner CRH). It's all for fun though. The Twitter scores won't count, although I'm sure the BBC will make some sort of PR-able infographic from the results.

While I think it's a nice idea to have an emoji (I still love the heart flags from Eurovision earlier this year), I do wish they have gone with #SCD. I have too much to say! I can't waste precious characters on hashtags!

I will be Tweeting along with tomorrow's programme. Follow me @StrictlyTweeter, and join in the fun. I shall probably stick to #SCD, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home