Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Julian: "I Wouldn't Have Lasted Five Minutes" Now

Julian Clary still enjoys watching Strictly, but doesn't think he'd last five minutes in this year's line-up.

UnrealityTV reports that Julian, who is in panto this year with Denise Van Outen's husband Lee Mead, told Voice FM: "I wasn’t very good although I got through to the final I don’t think I can offer any tips [to Denise]. It seems to be it’s changed, hasn’t it? In my day they got people like me who really couldn’t dance. I’d never danced anything and you did actually learn a lot from your world class dancer. So I did actually learn how to dance after a fashion and I appreciate music in a different way from doing that show. Now it seems as if it’s a lot more cut-throat, so it’s still just as entertaining but I wouldn’t have lasted five minutes if I had been in this years lot I don’t think.”

Julian reached the final of Series 2 with Erin Boag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home