Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nicky: I'm "Out Of My Comfort Zone"

Nicky Byrne has admitted that he feels exposed opening himself to Strictly.

He told the Metro: "This is something with such media interest and out of my comfort zone, it's the toughest thing I could have picked... It's actually a long while since I've done something like this where I'm genuinely excited about what I've got in store during the day. All the celebrities are riding a crest of the wave at the moment."

I don't think Nicky has anything to worry about. All the celebrities will be feeling this way at the moment. He'll be just fine come showtime. They're all in the same boat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home