Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, November 21, 2011

'Rentapro' Brendan Rescues Anita

After helping Holly Valance out for a week, Brendan is now coming to Anita's rescue. Robin has contracted a foot infection and will be out this week, so 'rentapro' is partnering Anita this week.

Anita told the Daily Mail: "I am utterly distraught that Robin is laid up sick at home in bed, but hopefully he will be back on his feet soon. I'm really excited at the prospect of dancing with Brendan though - it's a fantastic opportunity."

Brendan hopes he can live up to the challenge: "I'm chuffed that both Artem and now Robin value and trust me enough to ask me to step in and help them with such an important job. I'm very excited to be working with Anita and hope to do her and Robin proud this week. I will be doing my utmost to get her through to next week."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home