Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flavia On Jimi

Flavia has been chatting to the Belfast Telegraph about her relationship with Jimi Mistry.

The pair waited until Strictly had finished before deciding to move their friendship to a romantic level. Flavia explained: “We had a heart-to-heart talk about our feelings, while he was on tour in Strictly, and we knew this was serious because it felt so right. I'm probably the happiest I've ever been and I really hope this will work out into something permanent. He's such a lovely, sweet, caring person with a wonderful sense of humour, which is probably the biggest thing for me. We can chat forever to each other and never run out of things to say. We've talked about marriage and children in a general way, but we're not planning anything, it's far too early days for that!”

But she does admit that seeing Vincent with his son makes her think about having children herself: “I get terribly broody when I see Luca, he's so adorable. But it does make you realise that being a parent is the hardest work ever! It's not for me yet because, like most dancers, I know that having a child would limit my career and at the moment I want to make the most of these years while I can. Hopefully, motherhood will happen a little later in my life.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home