Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Edwina Looking Likely

It's looking more likely that Edwina Currie will join this year's Strictly line-up.

Edwina was first linked with the show in July, but the Daily Telegraph now reports that she is meeting with producers to finialise the details.

Edwina told the paper: "I broke both bones in my ankle and now have ten screws in it. I'd like to take part to encourage anyone who has injured themselves. It does not condemn you to being old and incapable. I'm probably one of a long list of middle-aged, slightly portly middle-aged women that they've been considering for the show."

If past participants are anything to go by, she won't be 'slightly portly' for long. I just hope she's more Pamela and less Ann.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home