Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Vincent & Flavia's Ballet

Ever wanted to see Vincent in tights? Or Flavia in a tutu?

Now you can, as they have done a Black Swan-inspired shoot for the Sunday Mirror.

Vincent & Flavia have not done any ballet during their dance careers. Flavia explains: "I would have loved to have done it, but I never did. I started doing ballroom when I was five and Vincent started when he was about seven. But I just tried the pointe shoes on and actually managed to get on my toes. I was showing off to Vincent going, “Look! I told you I could do it”."

Meanwhile, Vincent would like to grace the silver screen: "I feel that we have done everything possible. But to be in a movie would be the icing on the cake!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home